Thursday, September 6, 2012

Well I Never!!

How many of you, I'm curious, caught what I was trying to get across with the title?  If you missed it, let me elaborate, cause it's important!  :o)  Say the title in your head like you are an astounded woman of approximately 80+ years old witnessing PDA. LMAO!  Got it?  Good!

Now onto the explanation of why that is such the fitting title for this post.  Ladies and gentleman, and the rest of you unruly folk :)  I AM TERMINATED FROM PROBATION!  The AMAZING Mike Lastowski, public defender who is truly a servant and a remarkable man of the law, finally got me on the calendar for Judge Ludlow in the Washington County Fifth District Court on Tuesday September 4th, 2012 and filed a motion to terminate my supervised probation and close my case.  He had to push a little, but it was a success!

After being on probation since April of 2011, in and out of jail throughout that time, and witnessing the UGLY VERY REAL STATISTICS OF FAILURE, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THIS DAY COME!

So, I'll say again, 'Well I Never!'.  :o)   I'm so unbelievably excited for this chapter of my life, the chapter where I am a slave to the system and in constant fear of it, to be finally closed!  I am unbelievably grateful and elated to have this dream come true!  It's not every day that I find myself an outlier in what is normally a bell curve that is 85% strong!  I feel proud and amazed!  Who would have thought that I'm in the 15%?? Sure, I was telling myself 2 years ago that I could be, if I wanted to be, but there have been many times my confidence has been non-existent!  Truly, God is doing for me, what I cannot do for myself.

I go out from here determined to continue to move onward and upward, hoping to give back with some of what I've been so blessed with.






No comments:

Post a Comment